The silly me just realised that Elyn had passed me a Peace award! Thank you, dearie🙂
And since the chocolate fix I badly needed this weekend in the form of a to-die-for brownie ended up burnt because I was busy doing other chores around the house, I have no photos of a black baking tin to share.
But I’m not about to cry over burnt brownies.
And so, in typical The Sound of Music fashion, I simply remember my favourite things. Or more aptly [and in light of the award], snapshots that bring peace to me.
- taken during a blackout the night before an exam in my final semester
- the graduation bouquet from the mister
- a lonely chair off Desaru, facing the South China Sea
- Shangri-La Resort in Sabah
- somewhere along the suspended bridge amidst a Sabah jungle (I was screaming while taking this [read: fear of heights])
- the final morning at Desaru; the sea reaching high tide